Posted by: Amy Spreeman
Remember when we first shared that photo of a Saddleback pastor teaching a highly questionable method of evangelizing to other religions? Churches around the world are learning how to blend or sychretize two different faiths, thanks to movements like Jesus in the Qur’an and The Insider Movement. These folks will often use the so-called “Kingdom Circles” illustration to explain how Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc., can enter the Kingdom of God without actually converting to Christianity.
Today I sat down with Elijah Abraham, a former Muslim and now born-again Christian, who took out a pen and paper to explain to me why Kingdom Circles is flawed at best, and more truthfully, blasphemous.
He then illustrated a much better (and biblical!) way to explain the Kingdom to those who do not know Christ. Here is the video:
Elijah told me that the man who shared this new illustration with him is himself a Christian missionary from Canada.
Please share the video or this entire article so that eyes may be opened to the truth of what God’s Kingdom is really like.
Here are some background articles on this issue:
- Reaching Muslims with the Gospel (standupforthetruth.com)
- What is “Chrislam” and why should you care? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Lies we’ve told ourselves about interfaith dialog (standupforthetruth.com)
- Will You Be Deceived? (standupforthetruth.com)
- Unity around what? (standupforthetruth.com)
- ‘Chrislam’ Rising (charismanews.com)
- Is “Muslim” a culture, a religious identity, or both? (standupforthetruth.com)
- A basic lesson in Chrislam (standupforthetruth.com)
- Chrislam and sharing faith with Muslims (standupforthetruth.com)
- Compromise and Chrislam (standupforthetruth.com)
- The CAMEL method, “Isa” and Saddleback’s P.E.A.C.E. Plan: New dots to connect
- Chrislam: A “fourth branch” of Christianity?
- Why Kingdom Circles are outside of the Kingdom
- Why is a Saddleback pastor teaching on the Kingdom Circles?
- Finally, a look at the King’s Way document that sparked the Chrislam questions
Thank you to my sis across the big wide ocean Amy Spreeman
For The Love of His Truth